Center for Nonprofit Excellence
The Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNPE) strengthens the capabilities and capacity of New Mexico nonprofits so they can more effectively meet their missions. We believe that healthy nonprofits lead to healthier communities; volunteer expertise can be harnessed to improve nonprofits; strong leadership at all levels is critical to a strong nonprofit sector; and strategic collaborations help nonprofits achieve more and better serve their clients.
CNPE provides training sessions, resources, nonprofit and grantmaking directories, and community connections to help strengthen the capacity of nonprofits throughout New Mexico.
The Center for Nonprofit Excellence is a provider of resources and services to nonprofits that want to:
- Have positive impact on the communities they serve
- Strengthen their board engagement and governance
- Improve their financial sustainability
- Understand and proactively monitor their financial status
- Enhance their internal management and operations
- Develop performance indicators and metrics to better evaluate and measure impact